Friday, May 9, 2014












Today I went for a walk.









Our walks take many turns. 





Unfortunately my walks as of late have not been on dirt paths but upon concrete and asphalt. Today I remedied that. I walked the woods. I followed the streams, I went where the birds sang, trod in the mud, the dirt and the moss!



Spring might have come late but it has arrived! The flowers, the ferns, and the fins are there. 

There's some catching up to do. Mother nature will push her child Spring along. Summer will arrive and the abundance of Autumn will be bountiful. 

But I need to catch up. Mother Nature doesn't care for me as she does her own. It is my responsibility to catch up. My walks might be shorter this year, and less frequent, but I will still walk, find the time, and see the progress of the year.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment